Monday, October 6, 2014

Birthday Weekend: A Fall Fashion Photo Diary

Basic bitches unite! Fall is here, which means plenty of PSLs, booties, and #changingleaves. It also means that awkward period where your wardrobe is in limbo just like your summer fling.

Here are just some of my favorites from the first official weekend of Fall:

[Hat: Anthropologie, Jacket: Free People, Dress: Banana Republic, Shoes: Seychelles, Tote: R&J]

No worries about a watch tan anymore! I broke out my new watch to add some simple bling to my casual fall look. 

After work, the ladies painted the town red... Fall red that is. We're in love with smoldering eyes with a subtle fall red lip. 
[Yon's Lip gloss: Julep in Splendid, Kat: Whirl Lipliner by MAC]


Look! We found a wall in Tribeca that matches our lips. 

[My Shoes: Brian Atwood, Jacket: Free people, Clutch: Francesca's]
[A silly favorite from Weather Up, Tribeca. Dress: Aqua]

This is how cool we look at brunch every weekend. Just joshin ya. Our sunnies are hiding our hangover faces. Mimosas anyone?

[My Shirt: Anthropologie, Bag: Henri Bendel]

Sisters who brunch together, stay together. Toni's rockin the perfect brunch outfit: Yon's Marc Jacob's neck tie floral dress. 



Fall has just begun and so have our adventures. Don't mourn the end of summer. Celebrate apple cider and Wild Turkey. xx



2 comments:

  1. As the first official commenter, let me say I love your blog (and you both)! Where did you get your watch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girls got it for me from Macys!

      Delete