Thursday, October 23, 2014

What's in my make-up bag?

 As an NYC commuter, it's important to carry around the tried and true staple goods while still having some bonus glam items to take a look from work to 'werk'. Here's a glance of what I carry around day to day:




1. Shiseido eyelash curler- My favorite curler for my eyeshape, next to the Shu Uemura eyelash curler.
2. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara- This mascara does not budge! Great for weddings.
3. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara- Disclaimer: I don't know if it's better than sex, but DOES deliver great lash volume.
4. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer- Yes, it smells like chocolate.
5. David Yurman Delicate Essence
6. Makeup Forever Full Cover Waterproof Concealer
7. Lancome Artliner in Noir- I actually love this eyeliner in EVERY color: Aubergine, Navy, and I'm going for Azure next...
 
8. Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil, 19L
9. MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl- Kylie Jenner's go-to lip color these days. Go crazy overlining your lips with this; you can't go wrong.
10. YSL mirror (500 point gift from Sephora! Rack up those points, ladies and gentlemen...)
11. Kiehl's Lip Balm #1
12. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Mat in Grenat Satisfaction- Perfect lippy for insta-glam. I suggest using a lip brush to apply this, since the color is SO intense.
13. MAC Satin Lipstick in Brave- Great every day lip color, and a great alternative to nude; it's totally a "My Lips But Better" color.
14. Tweezerman slant point tweezers- Because you never know when you need a good tweeze.
15. Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer

Happy Thursday! xx K

1 comment: